Aug 30, 2012

LOVE KATO - part 6 - PLEBISCYTOWA

PREFACE :
In series of 7 posts dedicated to very special place called my hometown,
I will try to visually & by the power of words convince you to love KATOWICE
to come here often , spend here as much time as possible
and without fail trust it's inner and outer beauty.

Let me know if I succeed

and for sure you are welcomed to contact me
if any questions or an urgent need for sightseeing with a native ;)

LONG LIVE SILESIA !
-----------------------

PART 6
PLEBISCYTOWA
short text & bad quality photos by:
( who would have expect)
: Natalis- Girl With Dali Mustache.

For several years i was enjoying
and hating this street at the same time
playing it, talking with it, making friends here.

I remember that one day...
me and my granparent's neighbour
we were exchanging little treasures
by putting them in a little matches box connected by a thread
hold between our balconies

I got some candies , corals
and she got heart-shaped stones and drawings


where are you, tall dark-blonde girl ?
Are you a beautiful woman now ?

...

Go for a walk, step into Mad Mick's for invigorating dinner
Enjoy hidden backyards with ghosts of the past

and as always- enjoy as much as i enjoy and love being here !















































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: