Aug 27, 2012

LOVE KATO - part 4 - Tadeusza Kościuszki's street

PREFACE :
In series of 7 posts dedicated to very special place called my hometown,
I will try to visually & by the power of words convince you to love KATOWICE
to come here often , spend here as much time as possible
and without fail trust it's inner and outer beauty.

Let me know if I succeed

and for sure you are welcomed to contact me
if any questions or an urgent need for sightseeing with a native ;)

LONG LIVE SILESIA !
-----------------------


PART 4
Tadeusza Kościuszki's STREET
short text & bad quality photos by : Natalis- Girl With Dali Mustache.

The longest street in the city.
The longer, the more to see, the more to walk around and enjoy.
How about I give you some bad quality and reworked photos
and you'll do the remaining work of research and interpretation ?

nobody said life will be easy
:)


Let me just mention that this is the most that you can get of
the vintage look of our common lover Kato.
Bite it, chew it, get mad - and most of all
beware of the native Jabberwockies... Boo !


















































































































































































































































































































No comments: