May 20, 2009

Pseudo-Artworks 31 GIRLZ WANNA BE WOW














magazines shows us how to be WOW







































1) hard to get







































2) funky















they are our paper-mothers and shiny-fathers




















be wild they say







































be cool



















juicy!



















open-minded and open-pocket(ed)

















be yourself only try to look like us




















it's cheap !







































Love us as we love your money











6 comments:

RUDHI Rüscher said...

Some really surprising collages, Natalis! And that's you pretty girl in front of the hut?

Natalis said...

Thanks RUDHI, yes it is me...photo made by my friend :)

pro.me.us said...

...You probably won't belive this...When I was on my way back home from work today...I found this magazine on the train and I was planning to cut some pictures out of it and make some collages...

...to confuse me/you further...I am waiting for PBJ vinyl...

...and (to let you down) I have sent my "face" to fake friends event...

same frequencies?

...but I think that the key to your last post is the NYPC...

Natalis said...

od kiedy w przedszkolu dowiedziałam się że wszechświat jest większy niż ogromny-to już mnie nie dziwi że dwóm osobom zdaża się myśleć o tym samym :)

ten post nie ma kluczy.

on jest kluczem sam w sobie.

chęć życia życiem innych-ten model sprzedawany przez dzisiejsze media mnie przeraża.

Hermes said...

What fun you had - and fun with a point. Enjoyed this.

Natalis said...

Thanks :)