Aug 25, 2008

Pseudo-Poetry with longing




















" No Good-Bye "

And still island sings to me
as sleepless quilt
she went sucking to my brain
with a little help of her coasts

sings that Atlantic Ocean is dreaming
about to sink this red boat
Length 161
Weight 53 with small kronurs

It’s getting pissed off and yeasty
cursing seals making them crumble in water
sailors hear gnashing of his wave’s teeth
it’s all because of this dark longing
my peaceful scary lover..

And still island sings to me
she’s turning around my eyes in sleep-walk
hypnotising my cortex
sings that the black sand is lost
somewhere in shells

thinking about my comfy shoes
remembers good times of pinching
he got depressed and black is getting fade
in laundry

Still island sings to me
that bloody hell she remembers…
after all there was no good-bye

a cigarette confirms
burning my fingers


" nie było pożegnania "

Śpiewa mi wyspa co bezsenną kołdrą
przyssała się czaszki mackami wybrzeży
że Atlantyk wciąż marzy o zatopieniu
rdzawej łódki długości metr sześćdziesiąt
jeden
wagi 53 z drobnymi koronami

burzy się i pieni
przeklina foki przewraca w topieli
marynarze słyszą nocą
jak zgrzyta zębami fal
z tej całej mętnej tęsknoty
mój spokojnie straszny kochany

Śpiewa mi wyspa co lunatykowaniem
obraca okiem hipnotyzując przysadkę
że czarny piasek zagubił się gdzieś
w muszelkach
myśląc o moich wygodnych butach
wspominając dobre czasy uwierania
załamał się i czerń mu blaknie
w praniu

Śpiewa mi wyspa
że też skubana pamięta…
nie było pożegnania

papieros przytakuje
przypalając mi rękę

Photo by Jan Kowalski
remastered with photoshop by natalis

Autor zdjęcia: Jan Kowalski ;)
zmiany dokonane przez natalis



2 comments:

Hermes said...

Not sure I understand your poem but I like the rhythms and the David Gray music. Like all your work it really comes from the Heart.

Jobove - Reus said...

I see that you have new image of the blog, very nicely congratulations
A kiss of your friend of Reus