May 23, 2008

Good Advice


"well...when once lost i suppose it's a good advice
to stay where you are...'til someone finds you..."
















"I give myself very good advice,
But I very seldom follow it,
That explains the trouble that I'm always in,
Be patient, is very good advice,
But the waiting makes me curious,
And I'd love the change,
Should something strange begin,
Well I went along my merry way,
And I never stopped to reason,
I should have know there'd be a price to pay,
Someday...someday,
I give myself very good advice,
But I very seldom follow it,
Will I ever learn to do the things I should?
Will I ever learn to do the things I should?"

Disney's "Very good advice" song.


All my life i've been like alice,
like little mermaid,
snow white and pocahontas.
I think it's enough of this naivety.
Well...when once lost i'm sure it's a good advice
to go and find your way by yourself.
There will be nobody to help you.

Całe życie byłam alicją,
małą syrenką,śnieżką
i pocahontas.
Myślę,że lepiej mi będzie bez tej naiwności.
Kiedy się zgubiłeś...
dobrą radą jest abyś ruszył przed siebie
i znalazł swoją drogę sam.
Nikt ci w tym nie pomoże.










No comments: