Jun 9, 2009

Salty Dream With Happiness





















someone pushed me out from a racing car
i woke up at a cliff
next to a beautiful beach
Jesus-looking beggar was standing there
i kissed him on the cheek and i jumped off












deep...


















































beach...
















Turquoise water, neon-yellow sand,
many stones

my foot tastes the water
my hand inside










































































blue stones
beautiful clear-blue stones
i took some of them to my pocket



























































i remember bright colours and peaceful ocean.
pure happiness...
















" It's Easy "
presents:

"Ocean" in hand speech.

hands: property of Natalis







"We are shaped by our thoughts;
we become what we think.
When the mind is pure,
joy follows like a shadow
that never leaves."

BUDDA






6 comments:

pro.me.us said...

turquoise hexagon sun

Hermes said...

I do so love your posts, even if I don't fully understand them.

Natalis said...

hah..thanks Herm...i did not fully understand my dream, so i think it's ok not to understand fully this post :)

SILVER KNIGHT said...

what a beautiful dream! I'd love to explore that blue turquoise ocean and swim on the waves that your hand creates!

As you think, so shall you become.

Be like water my friend, and dance like an ocean!
Free as a wave, within the depths of your mind!

:)

Art Fan Ako said...

I love the water imagery you got here... beautiful!

Natalis said...

thankyou all :)