Jun 21, 2009

IDEAS


















































pictures taken by me,
reworked by me also :)


I'm much into my inner-self lately
i feel like some kind of things
that happen to me are significant
and i can understand them better

today i found out
that every line
and every shadow
and every shape
and every colour
(not to mention sounds)
on a "picture"
( i'm talking about paintings,
photographs and films)
is important for me

(and that means i have an equal interest
on all 'till i study them good)

i really enjoy jumping from
place to place
over and over
to stop my eye on one thing
and then search for another
slowly become a part of whole picture
to be born again by somebody else's art
to give birth to my own piece of "art"

i really like this idea...

i want to refer that kind of perception
to life's totality.

it's still to come for me.

what about You?
are You focused on
every colour life brings to You ?






5 comments:

Hermes said...

I really like that third one especially. The significance of small things is very mindfullness meditation. Great for reducing stress.

Natalis said...

yup it is :)

Art Fan Ako said...

Congratulations! You have just been awarded the "One Lovely Blog Award". Come and receive it from my blog!

Oh, my profile pic was done by a caricature artist, not me.

Anonymous said...

love the photos.

Natalis said...

hey contrl!!! :) where were You ? :)