Apr 28, 2012

64th BITRHDAY - SIR TERRY PRATCHETT !




















For any of you who does not recognize the name
- you can do a research and enjoy his work for the first time

For those of you who know who is HE
- let me just share one short memory about this very special person:

Discworld from Sir Terry's books was a place where I could walk
during my sickness which kept me in bed for almost 2 months.
Not only I was able to walk there
I was flying with witches
riding sophisticated horses
and swimming in the sea of wonders.
Since the very first book I read ("Sourcery")
he became one of my favourite writers of all time.

Thank you Sir Terry
for showing me a different world from the one which we call "reality".
Not so sad. Not so round.
Thank you for sharing this day

and this message :



No comments: