Apr 29, 2012

4 years THANK YOU !






















Some numbers :
This blog is 4 years old
I was 23 when I created first post.
402- total number of posts including this one
Exactly 20 years ago I read "Alice in Wonderland" for the first time.
This story has been my own, private world in which i was hiding
whenever I felt that reality was not safe place to be in.

From this book I learned why is a raven like a writing desk,
how to outrun and disprove concept of time
and what is most important : how to tame and love the Jabberwocky.

This blog is my private tribute to Charles Lutwidge Dodgson & John Tenniel.
Men who took a big part in my childhood and made it wild.

This is a tribute to all of My Friends & Readers
This is a tribute to My Family
This is for The One I Love

Thank you for being the reason why this blog still exists !


As always- I leave you with some good vibes
enjoy :






No comments: